Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex smiled at Serenity, and gently pet her waists, his hands moving around her body lovingly, but gently, almost gliding over her. He saw a chance of redemption, of hope, of penance. He was staring into the eyes of his hope. His hope, that he will make up for the horrible act he committed.

He became worried when all she seemed to do was shake in fear, and he was about to ask her if she was okay, before she finally groaned out his title. "What is it, my love...?" he asked. She hugged him tight, and he hugged her back, though not as hard so he didn't hurt her.

"Of course...Of course you can have dreams," he smiled. He then heard Silvia explain her dreams and he nodded. We can make atleast two of those dreams come true. The forest may not be easy, considering where we are, but chocolate and a child will be simple enough

------------

As Hunter collapsed on the bed, he chuckled lightly. "No, Alexander, you are not leaving this world. Grace is right here, right now," he said, and looked at his lover as she held his arm. "This is Alexander, the Champion of the Saxon Kingdom, and one of my closest friends. I found him injured," he explained, before whispering into Grace's ear, so only she heard it.

"I hope this action does not upset you, my Queen."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-25-2009, 04:38 PM