Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Serenity held him a little tighter and her heart began to race in her little chest. "Th-Thank...you..." she said softly, her breath a nearly voiceless shudder of sound as her body shook a little. She began to breath a little to quickly and hugged Alex tightly.

Something his happening...she is trying to take it all in at once, her repressed memories are popping like bubbles, they are flooding her mind!...but there are dreams there! Deep, deep down, she has some dreams, little tiny ones, but things to work towards! Oh master, be gentle with her, her mind is shaking.
Silvia informed, seeing clearly into Silvia's mind.

Serenity was shaking worse now, and one of her eyes began to tear up while the other stayed the same. Her mouth watered and suddenly became dry and her wings shuddered lightly as the internal transformation took a place. Never before now had she been assaulted with so many painful memories, so many that they nearly broke her spirit completely. But that was OK, because out of this Serenity would come out with more than she had ever had in her life, achievable aspirations.

The horrible memories rolled by and for five full minutes she shook like this, remembering it all, living it all again. And then suddenly she was limp. "Ma...st...er..." She groaned softly after a minute or so. Her mind is settling...three goals are rising out of it... Silvia said as Serenity hugged Alex tightly and looked up at him, directly in the eyes, giving him a prefect few of the endless green pools that made up her shining emerald eyes. "Can...Can I have dreams master?" She asked.

I see them now...her dreams. She has three dreams master...one is to go back to a forest for a day and touch a flower with her hand...another is to eat a piece of chocolate...and her last dream is to hug her child....So little... So little, and yet so much. To Serenity, these were three things she could never have before, and they were meager things indeed. But to her, they were the world, her highest hopes and dreams.

----------------

As Alexander and Hunter came in, Grace gave a little yelp. She was in a small towel, sitting on the bed. She was cleaned and fed, and was looking for clothes when they came in. Alexander groaned in response to her reaction and, if allowed to, collapsed on the bed. "My liege...I fear I am doomed from this world...I'm seeing princess Grace now...as though she were here with us." Grace came up next to Hunter and hugged his arm gently.

"Whats happening? Who is this?" She asked him silently. Grace had actually seen Alexander before, standing behind Hunter when they met four council with the other kings and queens. But he had always been clad in his black armor. Outside of it he looked nothing like she would have thought. He was elven after all.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-25-2009, 04:21 PM