Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Serenity looked puzzled as Alex spoke and laid her head against his chest. "But...what if I try to escape with Silvia? And what if I try to run away from you? And...Im...not worth enough to look anyone in the eyes master...Im a fairy." She said softly. If Alex actually thought about it, he had never actually seen her brilliant green eyes directly, they were always averted in someway. And serenity had probably never seen other eyes before at all. "And what about me speaking? and crying and laughing? Do these stay the same?" She asked, not realizing he was giving her freedoms. "And what about punishment...I cried in front of you master...allot...and screamed and showed allot of other things that you didnt command...I am such a disgrace as a slave...Im so sorry master." She said softly.

Master, she is drowning in self pity and hate...she thinks she has offended you, even if you wont admit it. She is so sad...I cant even find any dreams. She has no aspirations or wants...she just has things that she doesnt want to happen. She doesnt want to get hit, to be left alone, to have her children taken from her, to upset her master, and to be unhealthy...she has almost nothing for herself...she is so alone, so cold and abused inside...she doesnt even want freedom or love...or anything...she has been trained out of things like dreams and wants.

If Silvia couldnt find any, then even Alex wouldlnt be able to get one out of her. Serenity was a desolate and tamed creature. Alex would probably be doing more good by giving her a mercy killing rather than allowing her to continue to live as she was. Serenity was seriously that messed up. To heal her, he would have to work hard, and almost all the time, and that probably was not something Alex would want to do. Such a wretched creature like Serenity could hardly be healed by even heavens light...she was so thuroughly broken in her own head, it was more than obedience, it was her life.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-25-2009, 10:36 AM