Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex laced both hands on Serenity's shoulders and kissed her lips. "My poor Serenity...You have been so mistreated by your old Masters..." he sighed. "Now...the etiquette. You can talk to your fellow slaves, whenever you want, unless ordered to do otherwise, you can sleep as much as you want, or until I awake you. Now these rules are for your own safety. Do not eat or drink anything unless I say it's okay. And don't talk to anyone, without my permission, unless it is of the utmost importance. Now then, you may look me, and your fellow sluts in the eye, you may run and fly when you want to, and you may have free time to do what you want, unless I order you not to do something," he explained. "Now...probably, one of the most IMPORTANT rule...DO NOT hurt, maim, or kill yourself. Understood?"

-----------

Hunter nodded, and helped his warrior walk. "I know somewhere safe," he said, and began to help his friend walk to Grace's room.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-25-2009, 10:23 AM