Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike walked over to pet their heads individually, ending with Peach. "All of you, clean up Hinata with your tongues, and then each other. Ones you are done, then you may rest as long as you war all together. But you Peach, I need you, my virgin jewel, to do something for me." He pointed down at his still erect dick. "Clean my cock. I want it to shine, and if it doesnt...I might send you back to training."

He sat down on a chair and beckoned her forward. "Come princess, show me how loyal you are to your master? If you dont satisfy me, then I will have to punish your naught slut ass like I did with Ino." He said with a wicked smile, knowing that Peach had no clue what he was talking about.

-----------

(Alex's name is now Hinata?)

They all did so and were soon covered in cum. Ino and Sakura began to kiss and make out again, while Hinata grabbed Orihime and did the same with her, against her will at first, but slowly Orihime joined her and kissed back as they swallowed the cum that rained down on them. After the cum shower all the girls were exhausted and moaning at their master's feet.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-25-2009, 05:21 AM