Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia nodded slowly after the whole ordeal and growled a bit. "Debbie, you are my friend, but if you invade my mind again, I will kill you with my own hands." Silvia was not at all pleased with having her thoughts invaded and her body controlled. She was the princess of a whole race of warriors, such disrespect could bring war if she was anyone else. But more than that, she felt insulted that Debbie would go so far, not trusting her, not even giving her a chance to answer before she threatened Silvia with mind control. She had thought that as a comrade, Debbie would put more faith in her, but now she could see she was wrong.

"No leave, Im going to finish my breakfast and then start my routine." She growled, not even wanting to look at the rabbit anymore. She returned to Casey and continued to eat with him until it was all finished. "So...what are you going to do once your done eating?" She asked him. "I have to start my training routine and check over the ship...so I cant keep you company all day. Have you scheduled anything?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 09-25-2009, 05:15 AM