Join our server on Discord

Month with Tigeress
Yeah its a kung fu panda fic i wanted to do since i had a fan crush on Master Tigeress if you don't know who she is where have you been but here a pic of her http://www.nikkibonigala.com/wp-content/...panda1.jpg

Anyway without further ado here my fic and please tell me where i can improve on or if you want to read chapter 2

All Charaters belong to dreamworks except Stripes

Month with Tigeress
CH1: Enter the World of Kung Fu

My name is Stripes....no thats my kung fu panda world name......my true name is Alan i was once human not a snow tiger with black stripes. Its hard to put into words on how i become a tiger and entered the world to the one i love. Let me tell you the story about Me and Tigeress.

It all started at my bedroom when i was putting up a big poster of tigeress on my wall with my friend Jamie watching me, i had nearly everything owned every tigeress i can get at the stores and on the internet. Jamie simple looked around and couldn't belive how much i had of tigeress. "Dude don't you think you owned enough of tigeress stuff.

"Nope not really" I repiled. "This is just another crush you know...Remeber Renamon, Blaze the cat hell even a made up female Lucario". I got annoyed how Jamie pointed out the three things that i still loved also. "I still like them you know" I again replyed after finally putting up the poster on my wall. "Whatever to me Alan this is just another love interst you got and like a flame it will burn out anyway i don't mean to be a bully am just reminding you that she not real thats all".

When Jamie pointed that out my heart sanked like a battleship, i know Jamie was just trying to be nice but i wish he didn't have to point it out everytime i buy something new related to tigeress. "Anyway" Jamie contuined "I got to go my mum has already made dinner and such and i can't be late so i catch you later ok"

"ok Jamie i see ya around" I said with a smile making sure he doesn't know how sad he made me feel". I watch Jamie leave and then turned around to my tigeress poster and sighed"

Later that night i layed in my bed holding a figuer of tigeress in my hand thinking back the words Jamie said to me that day. "i wish" I said out loud "I wish i have a chance just to be with her in her world and see if its really just a fad like Jamie said......just that chance"

"A chance to fall in love you say" I raised my head looking around to see who in my bedroom and when i turned my head to have eye contact with Master Oogway himself well his spirt self. "Your Master Oogway the turtle on Kung Fu Panda" He nodded and i contuined to speak while giving the kung fu bow as i see the furious five do many times "and yes i would like a chance to fall in love". "with Tigeress i see"

He looked around and couldn't help giggle on how many stuff i had of her around that time i couldn't help but blush. "I am going to give you that chance my dear friend" Oogway said as he smiled, i couldn't help smile myself after thoes words. "but" My smile then was wipped off as i contuined to listen to him "i can only give you a month, five weeks in total"

I looked at him for a second and then finnaly replyed " five weeks....a month.....i take it but what if i really do fall in love with and get send back anyway" "that won't happen if the time you and tigeress fall in love you be granted to spend you life with her forever but if its a fad as you and your friend say then you get send back here as if all of it was just a simple dream"

I looked at the figuer of tigeress I still held in my hand and thought about this and then i decieded. "I take you offer master Oogway" He simply nodded and next thing i knew that a huge blossom blew around me and then everything turned black.

When i woke up the only thing that greeted me was a blue sky and looked as the clouds difted by. Then my thoughts hit me as i got up, i found myself in an allyway of somesort and found an exit. As i was about to walk out i couldn't help but noticed my hands or should i know say paw. I was stunned i wanted to know what i was and as luck would have it a pond was near by.

I ran to the pond and slowly looked at my reflection, indeed i was a tiger but a snow tiger with black stripes, i got up again and walked out of the ally noticing bunny rabbits walking the streets i then looked what it seemed to me the Jade Palace.

"Thank you" I slintly said but now i just need to figuer how to get to the Jade palace no before that i needed a name and background. I couldn't go just as Alan anymore and my world doesn't exist for them so i figuered i wait for a day in till i sorted things out. As i was thinking a voice yelled out "Master Shifu is chossing the next Dragon Warrior!!" I looked where the voice was coming from and i noticed Po getting everyone set to go to the Jade Palace. Then it hit me i couldn't meet her yet but i can still see her.

So i walked towards the Jade Palace and walked up the staris finnaly getting my chance to see her in action.

END OF CHAPTER
[Image: Lightrenamon_by_Reagan700.jpg]
Renamon's Army

Messages In This Thread
Month with Tigeress - by Light_Renamon - 09-24-2009, 09:57 PM
RE: Month with Tigeress - by Light_Renamon - 09-28-2009, 02:48 AM