Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Orochimaru hissed and struggled for a moment..but he was caught. "Very deceptive of you." He growled, though not angrily. "Yours is another jutsu I must posses...but that can wait until I find out where I am..." Suddenly the snakes began to unwrap from the quivering form in front of him, and Orochimaru himself spat up more snakes. They came out his mouth, nose, ears and eyes, and poured out of his clothing. And as they did, They slithered away, leaving Nico holding his empty clothes and old skin, now empty and devoid of life. But where Alex's mother should have been she found someone else entirely. the girl was unconscious and half stripped of her green clothing. She groaned slightly and looked up weakly at Nico before falling unconscious again.

---------

Leaving the elf and space marine behind, Alex ran to his room to find that he didnt have to worry any longer about his computer. However or whatever had happened to cause fictional characters to start appearing had ended up overloading and blowing up everything, the monitor, the keyboard and mouse, and even the hard drive itself. It was gone and useless, leaving a large blackened spot in his room...which was trashed, predictably, by all the people that came through it.

If he returned to the elf or space marine, he would find them how he left them, both unconscious and wounded, and their fates in his hands.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 09-24-2009, 12:05 AM