Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Come on Silver, what are the chances of Alex NOT helping Serenity? Rolleyes ))

Alex smiled and held serenity tightly. "Serenity, as long as you are mine, and as long as you are good, I will love you, protect you, and show you that you are far more valuable than you think," he promised, and kissed her cheek. "And if you want....we could start now? Enjoying ourselves...And letting me show you a glimpse of your new, wonderful life," he grinned, kissing the fairy girl's neck.

----------

Hunter followed the scent through the torn kitchen, already his gut was telling him something was wrong. He opened the door to the hot springs, he gasped as he saw the floating, possibly dead body of his friend. "Alexander!" he yelled, and quickly ran into hot spring, and helped the warrior out.

He laid his friend on the ground, and began to tear his clothing, using the pieces to help bandage his wounds. As a warrior, he was no true doctor, but as a War Leader, he as proficient enough to help Alexander, surprisingly well. Still, it may have become painfully obvious Alexander would not make it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-23-2009, 03:45 PM