Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter wondered what to do. Try to find Alexander, or look for Cassandra? Seeing Alexander as a closer friend, and ally, he kept looking for him, but also kept a nose, eye, and ear out for the powerful queen. Considering he had no weapons on him, fighting her with be dangerous.

----------

"Maybe to others, but not to me. You are one of my slaves, and you are a very good girl. As long as you are good, I will always love you, and I will always do my best to protect you," he whispered, holding her. "You're a very good girl, Serenity, and your past Masters were bastards and psychos to treat you so badly. I promise I won't be like them. Here, in Silvia, and my arms, you are safe, and you are loved," Alex promised, and kissed Serenity's cheek. "Silvia is always a good girl, and so I treat her like my lover, my daughter, my wife. If you are good, then you will be treated well, and I will love you both."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-23-2009, 08:31 AM