Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter didn't want to interrupt whatever was happening in Alex's room, so he turned around and was about to just walk off before he froze like a statue. "Alexander?" he whispered in surprise. Alexander was the Champion of the Saxon Kingdom, and one of Hunter's closest allies.

He quickly blocked off all other distractions and senses, and quickly began sniffing the scent of his old friend. He quickly began running after it, hoping his old friend could help him.

--------------------

"No...No...Serenity, get up, look up, at me," Alex said, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Serenity, Silvia, and I both will be there for you. You have been a very good girl, and in return we will both love you."

"Serenity, whether you have my children or not, I love you. You are my fairy, my slave, my lover. I want to have kids with you, and Silvia. I want you both happy, with me, and I want to live long, happy lives together," he said. "Now please, stand up and look at me." If Serenity did, he would embrace her and hold her in his arms, and motioned for Silvia to join.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-22-2009, 02:50 PM