Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter was just about to try calling Mickal, when he remembered that he two was a Saxon. What if he heard that Hunter was now Grace's sword? He sighed and tried to think of something that could help. Perhaps he could try asking Alex for help? Or perhaps he could walk around, try to find someone else to help?

Hunter decided on the second idea, and with that, began to walk around, wondering if this walk was a hunt for allies, or merely to clear his head...

--------------------

"Serenity, please! I won't sell you! I love you, and I would love for you to bear my child!" he said. "I do not WANT to sell you, I see no reason why I should! I love you, as I do all my slaves!" Alex yelled. He then looked at Silvia, hoping for some help. "Is there anyway we can make her listen? Do you think you can send what I'm saying directly into her mind? Seeing her like this...it hurts me. I do not like it when those I love suffer..."

((I gtg Silver))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-22-2009, 11:52 AM