Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter placed both hands on on Grace's shoulder. "I'll do my best, Grace...I promise," he said. HE then kissed her forehead and stood up. "Stay here. Don't leave. There's food in the bag," he said, before grabbing his coat and walking to the door.

He had seen Grace's anger, really her pain, and was actually hurt at the thought she would think he would betray her like that. His face showed only anger though, instead of his hurt feelings. If Grace and nothing for him, he would walk out the door. "I am your weapon, Grace. Use me, order me, and then throw me away when I have no purpose," he said, about to leave.

--------------

"Oh....Poor Serenity," he sighed. He motioned Silvia back with him, and the two moved back. "Serenity...serenity, can you hear me? How many times do I need to tell you. I'm not like your other Masters. I will protect you. I will love you. And if we have a child, I would never hurt them. I would love them, as I love you and Silvia. Please, Serenity, when have I ever hurt you? I don't want to hurt you. I love you," he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-22-2009, 10:18 AM