Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"But you will do it right? You will free them?" Grace asked urgently. "This is my only order so far Hunter...and the reason I gave myself to you...please dont tell me you...you simply used me." She said, an icy chill coming into her voice, but more out of hurt than anger. If Hunter had used her...it would break her heart. She had been willing to give him her world and he simply used her as an easy fuck. The very thought sent waved of painful emotions washing through her head. She would know then, if he had betrayed her, that she was to naive, to dumb, to kind to lead anyone or any thing. If he betrayed her then he would have killed Princess Grace and left just....Grace.

---------

Serenity flew to a corner and curled up and began to cry. Silvia did as her master instructed and gasped. "Oh my god master...she...she's a mother...was a mother before...and they almost killed her for it...and worst of all, her master killed her child and bled him dry for his blood...which he sold along with her." Serenity cried softly into her hands. That was just the most recent one. Twice her masters had impregnated her, and twice her children had been killed and bled dry...the experience was to painful, even for her.

She didnt want to live it again, but at the same time she knew she couldnt leave her master. Confused, lost and frightened for herself and her child, Serenity cried in the corner, holding her stomach delicately, as though it were the most precious thing in the world.

"Master...be careful. I dont think you should get close to her unless she allows you to...unless you want me to paralyze her." Silvia said softly, looking with extreme pity at the crying Fairy. She didnt deserve her life, and didnt deserve to end up like this.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-22-2009, 09:59 AM