Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada groaned a bit as the changing process began and her fur started to shift into her body and her skin was replaced by vibrant red scales with a smooth white underbelly. Her body became lined with more muscle while her tail became thicker and pointed. The vixen's head then started to change with her muzzle becoming more reptilian while horns started to sprout from her black hair. Finally, a set of leathery wings formed from her back and spread out. The dragoness then looked down towards Kyo and smirked. "Well, this is different. My senses, they feel duller, but I also feel more powerful." She moved her claws and wagged her tail. She then smirked a little as her claw stroked Kyo's cheek, "Hehe, I thought you said you couldn't make me into a big dragoness. Did your augmentation spells mix with this one perhaps?"

Crimson then looked towards his transformed sister and blushed deeply. "Damn, nice work, master. She looks great."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Crimson Fox - 09-22-2009, 01:41 AM