Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Calm down, Kase," May whispered. "Try to relax. It's okay. They won't hurt you, as long as you relax, and enjoy the pleasure. Just watch me. I know it's hard at first, it was hard for me two, but I was able to take it," she said, and Kase could detect the lust in her voice.

She suddenly stepped forward and began to sway her hips, hypnotizing a majority of the Orcs. She began to slowly unbutton her shirt, and slowly threw her shirt off, and swaying her large, naked breasts. "Why take the runt when you can have a real slut?" she asked, as she began to take her skirt off, which fell to the ground, revealing her wet thong. "Come on...Take me away, boys," she begged, and pulled a string on the thong, letting it fall to the ground, revealing her wet pussy. "I'm all yours..." she moaned, rubbing her clit.

This strip show probably aroused Kase, and he may or may not have realzied May was helping her. She was trying to sway a majority of the Orcs to fuck her, and not Kase. She was willing to be fucked by at least double the Orcs Kase had to deal with.

"Well...You going to strip?" an Orc asked behind Kase, as he felt an erect cock rubbing against her ass. "Nice and slow, slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 09-21-2009, 09:43 AM