Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"I am, but as your big sister, I have to be a role model for you..." May whispered, before smiling. "It's okay. I've done this before plenty of times, so don't worry about me," she said.

Master led them to a cave, and they walked in, with Orc guards and torches lightning the way. They soon came to a large pit, with many slaves, Orcs, and other beings watching two warriors fight against one another. "Welcome to the Arenas," the Master said, and pointed at various doors.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc193...006001.jpg

"In these pits, we train slaves, watch fights, and entertain ourselves. Come on," he said, and led the two through another door.

This room had a large skylight, and there was practically no one there. He walked over to the pit, and threw a rope ladder down. "Climb down," he ordered the two, and May nodded.

"Come on," she whispered, and led her 'sister' to the rope ladder, where she climbed down first, into the large, flat, open ground. The floor was a silver, tiled floor, and was slightly cold, even thoguh the sun was shining down on it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 09-21-2009, 08:25 AM