Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey quickly put his clothes back on, which he had worn the day before. He really didn't want to but they were all he had. Soon they left their bedroom and walked down the hallways. It was obvious that some of the crew were blatantly turning their back on him as he neared them making it look like they were doing maintenance or something disguise what they were really doing.

When they neared the hunting forest or grounds he couldn't see the Karlaths behind the dark tented like glass. The human figured for the animals it must be their night now. He saw a couple of large legs on one of the tables left for him and Silvia. He sighed the legs looked like they were skinned but he could still see some blood dripping off of the legs. Casey gulped as he looked around for a way to cook the meat; but saw nothing and realized that it was supposed to eaten raw. He saw Silvia eating her own leg with relish decided if she was eating with such enthusiasm it should be safe to eat. The human continued to stare at his own leg reluctantly took her word for and tasted it it was okay; but left a very unappealing slimy like after taste.

As Casey ate, Debbie approached them and walked up to Silvia. "Captain Silvia may I have a word with you," the rabbit asked as she walked with Silva out of the room (Another slight power play, try not to use these so much per post). She pulled out a data pad, "I need to supervise Casey's Training with Graklen because of the kinetic energy abilities which in involve telekinesis, psychokinesis and other similar skills. it looks like he also has extensive psychic abilities that will be developing over the next month or so. So with that said I think it would be wise to allow me to monitor him since I am the only other psychic being on the ship," she explained. Then handing Silvia the data pad showing her, her schedule for the Bridge and part time Engineering schedule for when she needed to work on the bio computers. It showed that she wanted half day shifts on the days that Casey was training.

Suddenly her visage turned serious, "Oh this is off the record, we are going to Aquamaria,(.) There is (are) some things you need to know before we make our way to the Creator's home word." she stated firmly.. Then the rabbit closed her eyes and focused on Silvia. Yes I know it is my home world we are going too. Right now I can't take no for an answer." she told her draconic captain. Then the rabbit's face took on a glum look, since she was sad for what she was contemplating doing. With such close intimate mental contact Silvia would be able to know what Debbie was feeling since she was empath. Then she forced Silvia to the side in her own mind taking over clear control of second just long enough to show the princess she could just as easily force her to do what she wanted. What Debbie just did was a heavy crime for her people even if it was just for a second. It could be punished, by having ones mind turned to mush and then executed without a very good reason.

"I am sorry for taking over your body for a second but do realize I will if I must. If you want you can have me executed once we reach my home world, and see The Grand Sun Kitsune Emperor Abdul the Second." she said solemnly wanting them to meet with a good friend of hers, who happened have information on how cruel the Creators truly were.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 09-21-2009, 08:13 AM