Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"AHHHH! MASTER!" Hinata screamed, feeling multiple orgasms as her pussy was filled to the brim with her Master, her God's seed. The large gallon of cum soon overfilled her, and some of Master's seed leaked out of her pussy. "Thank you, Master....Thank you...." she whispered as her body felt her third straight orgasm.

As the other girls suddenly came, thanks to each other, they saw Mike's seed fall on the bed. While still in the aftermath of their orgasms, Rukia, Ino, and Sakura quickly began licking the blanket, trying to eat the cum. When they had as much as they could ,they looked at their Master, and smiled, with little strands of cum around their mouths. "I love you Master," they all said.

----------

Alex gently laid Hinata down, and did the same to Ino and Sakura, shooting the last of their seed on to the girls. Alex smiled as Orihime took the the head of his cock and he patted her head. "Good girl. Suck it good for Master. Show him what a slut you are," he moaned as the other girls moved closer.

Alex moaned loudly as he felt the girls lick his cock. Look at them...Once proud warriors and heroines, now reduced to my sluts and whores. God, I love my life... his mind thought in bliss. He began to slowly thrust into Orihime's mouth, not much of course, as any girl who took his cock in their mouth would have to be insane, or a masochist, but it was noticeable.

He smiled as he saw his girls kiss each other, while pleasing his monster cock. He moaned loudly, and pulled his cock back, and the large shaft pointed to the ceiling. Cum shot out of it like a geyser, and the four girls were soon found their Master's seed raining down on them. "Open wide ladies!" he yelled as the cum shot down upon them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-21-2009, 07:18 AM