Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase blushed and looked down at his own. He wasnt that small...well, to an orc he was he supposed. He also shivered at the thought of inciting personal anger from the massive orc. "So...he likes long hair...thats probably why they ended up using me then." He said sadly as he combed through his hair with his fingers. He really wished he had a comb comb, since fingers were a bad substitute.

When finally they manged to clean and straighten enough hair for Kase to look presentable he came out and dried himself as best he could before putting on the dress. He blushed as he looked down at himself. "Damn...why do I look so girly?" He wondered aloud as he saw his reflection in the pool. If he didnt know it was him he might even say he looked hot. "So big sis...what do I do now? I didnt see Master and...I cant exactly leave or anything...do you think he will notice if Im not around? I mean, he must have so many other slaves he cant possibly actually remember right?"

Kase wondered if maybe he could get really good at hiding, and just hide from Master whenever he came around, so that he wouldnt see him and wouldnt miss him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by Maero - 09-20-2009, 05:02 PM