Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Master threw Kase to the ground, where the boy would land on his back, and the Orc looked down at him. "You answered the first part correctly, so that's something. Paralisis." Suddenly Kase would feel his body feel tingly, and his body went limp. "A little Orc magic spell. It makes those not strong enough to overcome it, feel paralyzed." He then pointed down at his cock, which had a strange, see through, oil like substance on it. "This is my own, naturally created lube. It helps me fuck, and eases the pain of those I fuck. It's not perfect, but it works. For answering the first question, I will use it on you. For not answering the second, I'll be starting off with your ass!"

The Orcs around were getting aroused as their Master, crouched down and rubbed his lube covered cock against Kase's virgin hole. If Kase was strong enough, he could try breaking the spell on him and try to escape. But he was surrounded by Orcs, and three were guarding the door. If he couldn't break of the spell soon, the Master would begin pushing his giant, green, cock into the boy's ass....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 09-20-2009, 04:49 AM