Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Grace...Grace, calm down," Hunter whispered. "It's okay. I promised you the pain will go away. Just trust me," he begged, and kissed her neck, licking her flesh as he tried to calm down the poor Princess. His aroma powers were now pushed to their limit, as he did his best to bring his slave to peace. "I love you, Grace. Please, just try to withstand the pain, for me," he begged, temporarily forgetting his role as the Master.

-------------

Alex chuckled and said, "Yes, again. If you can," he added, cautiously. "It's just...I missed you so much when Mike had you. I want to savor your body, my love. I missed you so much," he sighed, and kissed her forehead. "I love you, Silvia. As my slave, my whore, my wife, and my daughter. Do you love me back?" he asked, knowing the answer as he pulled her into his arms, his erect cock rubbing against her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-20-2009, 04:06 AM