Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey murred from the cleaning, "Lets take it a day at a time hon, and remember Rome wasn't built in a day nor are relationships," he reminded her with a gentle smile as he sat up. "That's all I can ask if you, is that you try. Also the most important thing be....," he trailed as he was interrupted when she said they missed breakfast.

He quickly stood up, "Relax Silvia we didn't miss it so we wait at most an hour so by my time no big deal," he said. He did realize with a ship this big that most likely that had crew members clocking in and out in hourly intervals since the ship could never shut down. Then he got an odd idea realizing the fact they did hunt that would mean that they only a limited number of animals on the board. "Um Since you hunt. So do you use the nanites to help replenish prey on the board or sum super growth yiff stuff to help the grow faster and reproduce faster? He asked trying to think of a reason why they wouldn't be able to hunt for a good while.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 09-19-2009, 12:50 PM