Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex quickly used his powers to bring about another set of large cups for Hinata, as they were filled with her milk. He placed three more sets as her milk seemed to be unending.

As for the rest of the girls, his tentacles would rain down upon them buckets of cum. The tentacles shot down into Hinata's throat, as another filled her pussy and womb with his seed, and her breasts were covered in his white liquid, as was the rest of her body.

Ino and Sakura were both filled with the Master's cum, and they were covered in it as they made out, the cum going into their hair and mixing into their kiss, so that they both tasted their Master.

Orihime's breasts and face were covered in his seed, and Alex pulled out of her tight pussy, his cock covered in her juices. He allowed each girl to fall on the ground, their bodies covered in his seed, and his cum had found it's way into their beautiful long hair. They were coated, inside and out with his cum. It was in their hair, in their womb, on their faces, on their breasts, all over them.

He walked over to the bed, and sat down on it. He had yet to cum. He was holding himself back. This would be his grand finale. "All of you, come to me," he ordered. He held a hand over his cock, his penis began to glow, and it suddenly began to grow to an almost ridiculous size, before it finally stopped.

"I still haven't cum yet," he smiled, pointing down at his cock. "All of you, come to me and use your hands, mouths, and breasts to make me cum all over you," he ordered, and on closer inspection, the four girls would see it was more then a foot long, atleast three inches wide, and his balls were the size of grapefruits! Plenty of room for them all to play with it. "Come on my dirty whores. Please your Master," he ordered. "All of you. Beg for me to cum on you sluts!"

(Okay, we're both sorry and we're back to being bros. Yay, happy ending. And your posts aren't pathetic. Say that again, and I will eat your eyeballs))

---------------

"Please Master! Fill me! I want your children! I want your babies!" Hinata screamed as she felt her orgasm near. She couldn't cum though. She had to do it at the same time as her Master. Naruto was gone. There was only Mike. Only her Master!

Peach had now joined Rukia, Sakura, and Ino, and the four girls were kissing one another, and playing with each other's breasts. Peach was significantly shyer, while the other three were more wild and passionate. The other girls soon pinned Peach, with Rukia between her legs, licking at her pussy. Ino was sucking and playing with Peach's large breasts, and Sakura was kissing her lips, their tongues playing with one another.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-19-2009, 11:13 AM