Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"My pleasure, my love," he replied, before pushing his cock in a little more. Inch by inch, pushing in deeper until Grace showed discomfort. It would be unlikely she could take all of him already, but she could probably take more than half by now. His body shook as he wanted to ragage her more, his body wanting to fuck her hard and long, but he controlled himself. Soon she would be ready, though...

He moved down and licked at her breasts as he continued to fuck her, his pre cum moving into her pussy. "You're so tight, slave. So perfect...I have always dreamed about having you," he moaned.

--------

Alex licked at his lover's cum, and savored the taste, before moaning loudly, his cock shooting out streams of his cum. Take some in your mouth, let the rest of it coat your breasts, face, and hair, slut his mind moaned as he closed his eyes, and enjoyed surfing the waves of pleasure his slave gave to him. Once his orgasm was done, he hoped to get up and look at his lover's cum covered face, and breasts, with strands of his seed in her hair. "Open your mouth. Let me see you play with the cum in your mouth, with your tongue," he ordered. "Then swallow."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-19-2009, 10:49 AM