Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"H-hello? Anyone in....oh shit," Alex whispered as he saw the Chaos Space Marine. It was true, Alex had powers, but he was too afraid to use them well right now. His darker half held the skill, the power, and the bravery. He, instead, nearly crapped his pants. "I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE DELETED THAT GAME!" he cried as he fell on his butt and tried to crawl away.

He nearly barfed as the remains of Pickachu fell before him, and gulped as the nightmarish warriors stepped forward. Afraid Alex? You should be. A pathetic pack of shit like you can't win. I almost feel bad for you. Let me in control, and I'll deal with this bitch.

"N-no! Y-you're evil! Bad!" the boy argued with his darker half as he watched the videogame character rise up. The Chaos Marine aimed his gun at the boy, and laughed as the human cowered in fear.

He closed his eyes, and awaited his death, but was surprised to find himself still alive. "Is this Heaven?" he thought aloud, as he opened his eyes to see an Elf and the evil monster fight one another. "Um...Go elf?"

He tried to pick himself up and run to safety, but his legs did not move. Awww...What's wrong? Trying to leave? Too bad. I want to find out how this ends, so shut up and stay where you are!

As Alex was forced to watch the warriors fight, he gulped as the Chaos Marine raised his weapon to kill the Elf. Suddenly though, a Space Marine killed the Chaos Marine, and then the Elf attacked the Space Marine, revealing a barely clothe girl, who landed nearby.

"Wow...." he whispered, looking at her body. He quickly shook his head, and when he came back to the world, he saw the Elf fall to the ground. "...I got to turn the computer off!" he screamed, and quickly jumped up and ran to his room, to stop his computer.

Why is this happening? Why my computer? he wondered as he ran to stop his computer from unleashing any other monsters or warriors.

This is getting fun...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by MasterZero - 09-19-2009, 08:45 AM