Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia began to clean Casey as he spoke, being gentle and tender, as she would be when running maintenance on her own favored fighter craft. She listened to him as she wiped his body down and after all was said and down, nodded hesitantly. "Well...I dont...I dont exactly know how to treat someone as an equal Casey." She said with a slight blush. "I know it may sound bad...but if Im not being completely submissive, I might end up trying to be dominant. I have never been second to anyone around me aside from my father and sisters. Other than them, I have always been a superior. And even then Im only an equal with my sisters, whom I never see or spend time with. Im not sure what to do as an equal."

She rubbed her arm in shame, still leaning towards submissive simply because it was safer. "But I will try...I...will do my best while we are here." She stood up and looked around, noticing the clock. "Oh no! We missed hunting! How long did we sleep and...err, mate for?" She asked as she scaled up and started getting dressed. "Casey, we have to go, maybe someone saved us a bit." She thought, thinking of Debbie as the only other none Draconic on the ship that might do such a thing. IF not then they could eat battle rations, but they were nowhere near as good as a fresh kill.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 09-19-2009, 05:13 AM