Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter's efforts began to pay off as Grace's grunting and pained expression began to fade, only to be replaced by a cute blush as pleasure began to take over. And it was pleasure that she had never felt before. She felt so shameful, like a slut, which was what she was now, at least if hunter wanted her to be, and she had realized even before making the deal that there was a huge chance that he would do things to her that would rob her of all her dignity, like stake her outside the Saxon barracks to show her off naked or even allow his soldiers or favored soldiers a turn with her prefect, previously untouched body, but now a new danger had revealed itself.

What if he did all of this...and she started to enjoy it? The thought a dumb one, Grace would never enjoy it in reality, of for no other reason then the Saxon soldiers would never be this gentle with her. But at the moment, as Hunter showed her care and love, deliberately taking pleasure from himself so that she might also enjoy this, appealed secretly to her pure nature, and his good intentions came up as pleasure.

"Ahh...ohhh...Hunt...Master..." Grace moaned softly, remembering at the last second that he was not Hunter to her anymore, he was master unless told otherwise. "Master...thank for being...gentle on my first time." She said softly as she arched her back a little, a sheen of sweat now covering her as the last bits of pain began to fade and all she felt was rising pleasure. As this happened, she relaxed a bit more, and her tense pussy loosened just enough for Hunter to stare thrusting deeper while not hurting her, though he would still have to go easy on her delicate body.

------------

"I...I love you master...You are my master, my only master!" Silvia proclaimed as she came suddenly, the large phallic head filling her up unexpectedly and driving her to orgasm. As she cried out she made sure that she went back to sucking him off as soon as she could and continued to, lovingly, though weakly, never giving up on pleasuring her master.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-19-2009, 05:05 AM