Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey murred while Silvia knelt down to clean him from their fun. "That's not it at all Silvia I actually do want kids. The thing is I'm just not ready to be a father yet," he said. "Since your always fertile then I guess we are going to be parents after this," he said and sighed with her kneeling like reminded him that he was in charge and sat up.

"Silva I know you been taught to please your mate and do what ever I ask yet I am not like you or your people. I was not raised to be a warrior I was raised to be a thinker than any and use my words," he said with a smile as he placed his index finger beneath her chin. "On my planet when we are mated men and women are supposed to work as equals in the relationship. So with that said while in our room at least I would like you to be my equal in all things if your willing?" he asked with a smile. "To that extent if you do want to have our child I won't stop you stop you if that's what you want. I will support you in it raising the child as well. But will you get on some birth control after you give birth....," he trailed then realizing once again she was part dragonic which means she might lay eggs in stead, "or lay eggs would you get on birth control?" he asked as he continue to rub her cheek smiling at her. Then he laid back down to give her time to think while she cleaned him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 09-15-2009, 12:01 PM