Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia moaned softly as Casey pulled out of her and found the lack of his body warmth almost scary. "Casey..." She moaned softly. She was going to call him back when he returned and began to clean her soft body. She could almost purr with pleasure as he did, and moaned gently as he caressed her breasts and cleaned her flower.

Then it was her turn to clean him and as Jinkari, he was entitled to that. She got up and kneeled next to the bed with the towel and prepared to clean him, and then he asked her the strangest question. "In...season? We are always fertile, a race like mine has to supply young on a regular basis." She said with a small blush. "Normal warriors choose mates early in life, its only the royals like myself who remained untaken for so long...Do you not desire a child?" She asked him curiously.

Was it possible that he would not want to have her child, perhaps out of fear of what the hybrid would look like? Or maybe he simply didnt want to be a father. Abortions were not something her race practiced for several reasons. First and foremost was the fact that most of the time her kind laid eggs, and so simply smashing them did the job, but secondly and most importantly, why would you not want to have small warriors under your wing? It was hard for her to understand, since she herself had dreamed of giving birth to the galaxies most skilled and feared fighters, and no joy could rival that accomplishment. Even now, when she had a humans children, she would not want them aborted...but in the end it was Casey who made the choice.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 09-15-2009, 10:53 AM