Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey laid there on top of his mate basking in the afterglow of their love making. He chuckles when she says she so warm since he knew out it felt to get filled in similar manner. "Yeah it does hon," he said kissing her on the lips. He slowly pulled out and sat up, "Be right back," he stated with a wink as he got up and walked into the bathroom.

As he looked around the bathroom it similar enough for him to easily get used to. Soon he found what he was looking two towels and got this nice and wet with fairly warm water. He wrung them out and carried them back into the bedroom. He place one towel at the foot of the bed. He moved to her side began to gently rub away the sweat off of her body as he moved down it caressed her breasts some with the towel as he moved down her curves slowly. He reached her sex he could see cum dripping out as he rubbed her outer lips gently removing her's and his cum from her body. He worked her legs over and smiled up at her as he finished.

The human grinned as he handed her the clean warm damp towel, "Your turn to clean me up," he said while he went to the other side of the bed and laid down. "OH I know it's a little late to ask but are you fertile or in season at the moment?" he asked really wanting to know if she was going to get knocked up. He didn't feel ready to have a kid but if she was he would be more than ready to raise it.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 09-15-2009, 10:35 AM