Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D laughed as Aurora dragged him around everywhere, and he happily accepted her wanting to window shop everytime they passed a store. He explained to her what each store was for. Some were toys stores, other anime stores, clothes stores, shoe stores, cake stores, and restaurants.

He loved having her happy, he really did, but his face turned beet red as she saw a Victoria's Secret store. "Oh...Um...I....O-ok. L-let's go," he stuttered, nodding his head slowly, his face red, as he gulped in embarrassment and fear.

-------------

"How cute," Alex commented, and led Aurora off to a nearby store.

Now Alex didn't have many friends, that much was known. Still, he was respected by some, feared by many, and hated by just as many. He did have friends though. One of the few friends he had was a kind, old, male chef, who ran a nice noodle shop near the school.

"Mr. Blank? Are you in here?" Alex asked as he walked Silvia in to the store. There were a few people at the store, who ignored the couple and focused on their own food. Mr. Blank knew Silvia, and she knew him. He was a good man, and acted as a father figure to Alex, since Alex's real Dad was away alot.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj38/...ssasin.jpg

"Ah! Alex! How are you?" the man greeted, shaking Alex's hand. "Ahhh, Miss Silvia, glad to see you two!" Mr. Blank greeted, and behind him was a large, black dog, who happily barked at the couple and wagged his tail. "Ax, calm down boy! You know the customers don't like it when you get all uppity!" Blank yelled. He then looked at the couple and motioned at a table. "Sit you two! I'll get some hot noodle soup for you both! Now you two be good, I don't want to see any clothes go flying out!" he teased, and happily walked/danced back into the kitchen.

Alex smiled at the happy, old man and walked Silvia to a table, and sat her down, before he sat down, the two staring at one another. "So how was your day?" the boy asked, trying to make idle chit chat.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-15-2009, 09:27 AM