Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Factory)

Solia gazed up at the high ceiling, thinking about how much effort was put into something so foreign. "Yeah. I mean, it must have taken an enormous amount of magic to handle a heavy-duty job like that. Hold the liquid metal in place until it hardened. That had to have taken a long time..."

The worker kept smiling, but his eyes became a little less livid than before. "Yes, it did take us quite a while to build this place. We had to alternate between magic casters as we did. Otherwise, the spells would surely have drained us of our mana and we would have all died. But our hard work paid off and now we have a place to test out our new steel devices. We've come up with a few inventions already, but they need further testing before release into society. Would you care to see?"

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Ariadne stood up, the searing pain in her scorched ankles still surging through her body. "Thank you, Mika. I'll see what I can do." Ariadne pulled the umbrella out and held it up like a sword. "I have had it with being defensive. Now is the time to strike! Floral Waltz!" She vanished and reappeared next to the orator. "My Passion, surge!" She swung the umbrella, cracking him in the head and sending him crashing to the floor. A burst of crimson red rose petals flew through the air. "My Happiness, seize!" She struck the wounded enemy on the floor again, this time in the side. A burst of marigold petals filled the air, mixing with the red. "My Envy, rage!" Another strike to the orator's legs and a cloud of green leaves joined the party. "My Sadness, relent!" The sound of crunching bone echoed throughout the antechamber as Ariadne bashed the orator's arm with the dark umbrella. The dreary blue petals of the scarlet pimpernel mixed with the medley of petals and leaves that was now filling the room. "My Loyalty, destroy!" She dealt her final blow to his head once again. There was a sickening thud, then silence. Violet tulip petals were slowly falling from the air. She did a backflip and landed it perfectly. "You shall speak no longer! All that I am, cascade!" The flower petals and leaves swirled around the orator's body. As the flower parts raged, the orator's skin was being cut and his clothes tattered. Somehow, the petals and leaves were slicing him.

The black cloud holding the jester disappeared to reveal a lifeless mass crumpled up on the ground. He was dead.

Alexander found that he couldn't get up. "I'm finished for this battle," he panted. "I've expended to much mana..."

Ariadne stood with her umbrella, just staring at the battered, lacerated corpse laying in a puddle of the reddest blood. She fell to her knees shivering.

Grant felt no sorrow for his companions. He knew he'd end up like them if he didn't act fast. "Earth Dragon Cannon!" The mystic punched the stone floor. As he did, a cannon made of stone erupted out of the ground behind Grant and started firing giant boulders at Mika.

(Aqueorlitus)

"You're going so soon? You just got dried off, dear," the old lady said. "Then again, I am sure those others would appreciate your help. Do you need anything before you go?" she asked kindly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-15-2009, 08:19 AM