Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace gasped as she felt him enter her, and bit her lip. Already his large cock was stretching her completely virgin flower to its limits. "It...it hurts...a little." She moaned softly, looking up at Hunter with her big blue eyes. Then she felt him bump her virgin wall and she cringed. "Hunter..." She said softly as he told her she could still stop him. "No, you wont. And no, I cant. I cant refuse your Hunter...I am...your slave." She blushed as she spoke and looked away in shame. "Please...just take me and let us be done with it." She begged him. Already this was almost torturous for the once proud princess. She was a sex slave now, and no matter what other title Hunter stacked on top of it, Lover, Slut, Wife, she was still, and always would be, first and foremost, his slave. She closed her eyes tightly as Hunter counted down, trying to relax, but failing miserably.

----------

Silvia blushed as she stood naked before her master and did as she was told. She wasted no time in giving Alex a few gentle licks, covering every inch of his cock with her soft tongue at least once, and then gasped as she felt Alex kiss and lick her most intimate sanctuary. "Alex...Master." She moaned lovingly as she slowly took his dick into her mouth.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-14-2009, 11:55 PM