Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

"Well...There's something in our mind..." The wolf paused for a while before continued. "How'd you able to make such a magnificent machines and structures...?"

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

"I-I'll be careful next time, Ariadne..." Mika telepathic and quickly grab the incoming pole quite hard before pulling it together with Grant closer to hers, smiled. "Let's this things over with..." With that, she throws a hard punch directly on his belly before turned around and throws a hard kick on his head. In the meantime, she realize Alexander's voice were no longer could be heard after being muted by the orator. "Use your telepathic ability to chant a spell instead of using your voice, Alex."

(Aqueorlitus)

Ryo shooks head gently, wrapping his body with blanket to warm himself even more. "I won't questioned about your power, old lady...In fact, you saved me..." Then, his sensitive nose sniffs a foreign scent other than old lady and himself which is suddenly coming from nowhere. "I believe...There's a few people coming here before me...right?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-13-2009, 04:30 PM