Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Ino, Sakura, face one another," Alex ordered. "Orihime, come closer to me. Hinata, you may stay where you are," he said. Once the girls did so, he would move his hand again, and the girls would feel small tremors of pleasure fill their bodies. Not enough to make them cum, but enough to make them nice and wet. Suddenly, his tentacles attacked.

One tentacle each went into Ino and Sakura, pushing into their pussies, pushing them together, rubbing their clits, and tits against one another. Sakura, tell Ino you love her

For Hinata, his tentacles quickly began to play with her tits, squeezing and rubbing the large orbs, as another one pushed into her pussy, and quickly began fucking her.

Alex then looked at Orihime, and motioned her closer. When she was close enough, he slammed his cock into her wet pussy, and began to use his hands to squeeze and slap her nice ass, as his tentacles began to play with her breasts.

------------------

"AAAAHHHH! Master!" Hinata screamed as Mike filled her, her virginity now gone. "T-thank you Master! Please, fuck me!" she begged, her mind going nuts with pleasure as the moans of the girls grew louder, though Hinata's was loudest of all. "I-I love you Master!" she screamed, in pleasure and pain.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-13-2009, 12:33 PM