Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter smiled, and kissed her lips softly. "You're beautiful, Grace," he whispered, before pushing his erect cock into her, going deeper and deeper, moaning as he felt her tight walls squeeze his cock, and he soon felt her virgin wall. "This will hurt, Grace. I'll go in on three...There is no turning back, Grace. If you want me to stop...I will," the wolfman lustfully whispered. If Grace had no arguments, he closed his eyes and his deep, animal voice whispered. "One...two....three!" He pushed forward, and the virgin princess was ended. In her place was Grace, Hunter's wife and sex slave.

-----------

No, I don't deserve you, Alex replied as they kissed. He then grabbed her bikini top and bottom, and began to take them off until she stood in her naked perfection. "You look perfect, my dear," he whispered. He then moved back and laid on the large bed. "Silvia. Come here, and have your face pointing at my cock, and your pussy pointing at me. I want us in 69 position," he grinned, lustfully. As soon as he could, he kissed and licked the Pokegirl's pussy, finding her taste delicious and addictive.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM