Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Dont say that master....I dont deserve you. Silvia sent back as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. She shivered as she felt his hand reach her breast and moaned into the kiss. Her skin was so soft and warm, and her nipples were already so hard. "Master..." She moaned into the kiss, her tongue shyly playing with her master's as he dominated her mouth.

-----------

Grace gasped and tightened her hands in Hunter's hair as she felt his tongue enter her virgin slit and moaned loudly as she felt it tasting her, and then again as it slid out. Between the alien pleasures that Hunter had introduced her to, and the pheromone thick air, Grace could hardly contain herself as she was teased for what she thought had to have been hours.

Finally Hunter moved up, and Grace could feel his member waiting just outside her flower. She heard Hunter speak and nodded softly when he asked if she was ready. And then he told her to beg. She blushed hard, and bit her lips as she gently rubbed her pussy against his dick. She opened her eyes and stared up at him, her blush still fresh on her face. Grace was a princess, a proud leader of her people, and a pure and innocent soul. Begging for sex was not any easy thing for her by any means. But at the same time, she never broke her deals, she was never dishonest.

"Hunter..." She pleaded lightly, her eyes already begging for him to enter her. "Please master...please take me...please make love to me, make me yours...please enter me master, I need it." She blushed so hard as she spoke she almost fainted, and her voice was soft and faint, but Hunter would hear her, and he would know that it was not a lie. Grace bit her lip and waited to see if Hunter would take her virginity, or force her to beg even more.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-13-2009, 12:14 PM