Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

Faiz couldn't help but shut his eyes to avoid a sudden bright lights, before opens it slowly. He's awestruck, seeing a huge machines operating to create various stuff made from steel. That would clear his doubts that humans or anthropomorphic creatures making steel using their own hands and strength.

"Oh...Pardon us and sorry to disrupt your work..." The wolf bowed politely. "We are coming here to have a visit..."

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

"Ariadne!" Mika being distracted by Ariadne being chained to the ground, without realize Grant is already behind her. Once his pole is dangerously close to her side, she don't have enough time to dodge and receive the hit pretty hard, sending her to the ground. She growled, holding the pain on her waist. "My mistake...." She smiled, slowly gets up straight.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ryo is in the state of disbelief, seeing the unbreakable metal collar easily stripped and fell on the ground. He picked it up and examine how she able to cut it. "I-I don't know what to say....Even using my own power, I'm still unable to cut it through..." He said. "...Thank you very much once again, old lady...It's quite surprised that I'm meeting someone possess an amazing power..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-13-2009, 06:53 AM