Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

The building was instantly bathed in bright light. Up in the air, glowing orbs of crystal were hovering--they were the source of the light. The building was two rooms--one enormous room and a small back room with a wooden door that was shut so no one could see inside of it. Throughout the entire place, heaps of metal stood with the countenance of mountains around machines that were making strange whirring and clanging noises. People in gray jumpsuits were bustling about hurriedly, but one of them managed to break away from the chaos to answer the call of the guests.

"Can I help you?" he asked politely. He also wore a yellow hardhat that gleamed in the light of the hovering crystals.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

"I'm on it!" Ariadne called out a response and was about to charge.

"Restrain." With another word from the orator, chains burst from the ground and wrapped around Ariadne's ankles causing her to fall to the floor. "W-what is this?" she questioned, slightly frightened and obviously devastated. The orator remained silent. He hadn't moved at all since the start of the fight.

Grant watched as his dragon was destroyed by the jester's knives. "Hey, watch what you're doing, fool!" the mystic scolded his ally.

The jester cackled. "I AM a fool, you buffoon!" He laughed even more at his own joke. "Regardless, die!" He held his arms out in front of him and aimed for Alexander. "Fifty-Two Card Pickup!" What seemed like hundreds of cards spilled forth from the jester's sleeves. They soared through the air like the freest birds.

Grant leaped into the air doing several flips, and finally landed behind Mika. He attempted to whack her in the side with his pole.

Alexander placed his right hand up. "Magic that knows no bounds. I command thee to bend reality! Mirage Barrier!" The air in front of him became wavy and the cards that hit it fell aimlessly to the stone floor.

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady was startled at the explicit information that was divulged from her. "Perhaps I could do you a favor then," she said. She raised her hand and the collar fell to the ground with a clang. The collar had been severed at one point in the back and looked like someone had cut it with a very precise blade and amazing skill.

"I think you're going to be safe now, dear," the old lady spoke calmly. "I don't think anyone could track you hear."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-13-2009, 05:52 AM