Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

"Thank you, dear..." Faiz murrs quietly while his eyes looking inside, nothing but pitch black. He could hear the noise of workers doing their job but how on earth they able to work in such a dark place? "Well...I try to strengthen my vision..." With that, his eyes turned into a night-vision eyes which used to see in dark places but limited to certain distance. His guess was right. There are workers inside. "Uhmm...Hello...? Anybody here...?" He called, just to make sure that what he've seen is not an illusion.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Mika could feel her body being pulled in reverse to the same direction she was launched an attack and began standing to where she started. It was her first time she facing an enemy capable of reverse everything from the start, just using his words. "Ariadne. What are you doing? Just don't stand there. Help us." Mika telepathic in gentle tone as concentrating a perfect way to drag the fallen daggers directly to the legless dragon.

Once the daggers is dangerously close to the back of legless dragon, she quickly chant some sort of invisible shockwave to push the legless dragon to the back and let the daggers do the job of stabbing it. The shockwave is the results from high explosion, but Mika able to learn from her brother once he discovered the spells without involves explosion.

(Aqueorlitus)

"I'm actually...running away as far as I could...not to be captured by the personal bounty hunters of Metigu...and become a sex slave..." Ryo said as caressing the lavender-colored metal collar on his neck. "I almost become a victim, but I'm able to escape and run till they unable to track me..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-13-2009, 05:13 AM