Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Steel Manufactory)

Solia followed Faiz inside and reached up to feel his muscles. "Ooh, you're so strong," she commented and giggled.

Ardeal and Aussa entered the place as well. Unfortunately, nothing could be seen. The entire place was dark. None of them had realized that the building had no windows.

"What's up this place?" Ardeal asked out loud. "I can hear lots of noise, but I can't see anything in this darkness. What about you, Faiz? You have keen eyes, right?"

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

The orator who had said nothing since he was first revealed by the self-lighting torches finally uttered his first word after noticing Mika's intention of retaliation. "Redo."

Grant, who was about to crash his pole into the ground, suddenly vanished again, and reappeared standing where he had been before he launched his attack. Grant smiled. "Ahhh, the magnificent power of words. They have saved me countless times." He gave a thumb's up to the orator, but he remained indifferent. "Shall we try this again? Or should I mix it up a bit?" He pointed his pole at Mika. "Surge of Black Dragon!" A dark cloud burst from the end of his pole and took the form of a legless black dragon the pulsed and weaved through the air with the intent of doing damage to Mika. It bared its fangs as it prepared to strike.

The jester landed on his feet after dodging Alexander's blaze attack. "Time to add some more fun!" he exclaimed wildly as he tossed a bunch of daggers high into the air.

He's going to kill himself?! Alexander thought as he imagined the jester being stabbed by his own knives.

"Rain." It was the orator again. The knives suddenly angled themselves so that they were pointing at Alexander, Ariadne, and Mika. Then, after a brief moment, they began to cascade down from the air, hoping to do some serious damage to all of them.

(Aqueorlitus)

"It is nice to meet you, dear," the old lady said. "We don't get many travelers around here. The reason is obvious. But what brings you to these reaches this dreary day?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-13-2009, 03:25 AM