Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

"I'm afraid these kind of technology will be used for bad things... Oh, coming sweetie.." The wolf approaches Solia and placed both paws on the metal door, and use all his energy to push the door open. "My goodness...It's quite heavy than I expected...I guess I should exercise my arm muscle even more..." Faiz grunt and chuckles softly at the same time, kept on pushing the door until the metal-knocking sound can be heard between the small crack which is enough for them to enter.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

"Nice to meet you, Grant..." Mika said just before the man in yellow robe disappeared. "It seems we're sharing the same thing..." The dragoness stopped walking while waiting for his pole reach her head about 8 feet. When the distance is dangerously close, she jumped back while waiting for him to reach the ground so she can throw a heavy yet quick fist on him.

(Aqueorlitus)

The wolf nodded softly as caressing his wet arms, his pants still dripping wet. Once the old woman returns, he politely took the white blanket and dried himself off. "Thank you..." He said, slowly take a seat on the couch, the thunder kept on pounding the sky till the entire house vibrating. "I've never seen this kind of weather in other country...Oh, forgive me for not introduce myself...I'm Ryo..." He said solemnly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-12-2009, 02:21 PM