Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

"I know," said Aussa in shock. He hadn't seen a structure like this one in his entire life. "I had heard rumors that researchers were beginning to experiment with metal in order to improve the country's technology, but I had no idea..."

Solia shrugged her shoulders. "Perhaps we should go in now? We could stand out here all day, but who knows what wonders lie within...," she said in a quiet, ominous tone. She pushed on the front door, but it was too heavy and she couldn't open it by herself. "Could you give me a hand sweetie?" she asked Faiz cutely as she kept trying to shoulder the door open.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

"My name is of no importance, but if you must know, it is Grant," the man in the yellow robe said. "I will not fight to your standards, for I only fight for survival." He disappeared.

"In the air!!" Ariadne yelled out the warning.

Grant was in the air, diving quickly down to attack Mika, his pole outstretched. The jester laughed, but stayed in his place.

Alexander glared at the jester. "What are you laughing at, freak? Unforgiving flame, scorch the enemy's body beyond belief! Inferno!"

The jester had to backflip several times in order to escape the blaze of flames that came reeling out of the ground.

The fight for Aqua Castle and the whole city of Aqueorlitus had begun.

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady closed the door behind her. "No, no dear. No one should be walking around out there. Let me fetch you a blanket." She shuffled off to a nearby hallway. The creaking of a door opening echoed throughout the home. The old lady returned holding a white fleece blanket out for the wolf to take. "Come. Have a seat, will you?" she asked and gestured to her couch.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-12-2009, 01:52 PM