Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

The wolf approaches the steel-made manufactory, observe and feel the structure with his soft big paws. Indeed the building is made from pure steel based on knocking sound and small static spark below his paws. "No...I didn't see anything like this...How they're able to create such structure...? Steel is one of the heaviest elements in the world..."

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

The dragoness just smiled. "Alexander, Ariadne...Pick any person you like to battle with...I choose the one with the large pole." She said telepathically before stepped forward and slowly approaches the man in yellow robe. "May I know your name, sir...?" She asked the man in yellow robe.

(Aqueorlitus)

The wolf surprised a little and quickly turned around, seeing an old woman behind the door. "O-Oh..Thank you, old lady..." He said formally as stepped in the house and sighed softly as he could feel the warmth caressing his wet furry body. "Thank you once again for letting me in...The storm was too strong for me to walk around..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-11-2009, 01:36 PM