Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Aussa nodded his head in agreement.

Thus, the group moved through the labyrinthine streets of the City of Steel until they stood before a massive building surprisingly made of metal. Solia scrutinized the building intensely. She had never seen an entire structure made of stell. Of course, there weren't many steel structures in Dalmaschior in the first place.

"So, this is the steel manufactory?" Ardeal asked to no one in particular. Strange clanging sounds were coming from the building. "I know Solia's awestruck. What do you think Faiz? Have you ever seen a building like this before?"

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

The jester laughed maniacally. He smiled maliciously at the dragoness. "We'll definitely have to keep her around for a while," he said crazily in his strange voice. "Quite amusing, this one is."

The man in the yellow robe spoke up next. He stepped forward slightly, revealing a large, wooden, ornate pole strapped to his back. It was the weapon of a mystic. "We shall be keeping no one around. They shall be defeated. Prepare yourselves!" He reached around to his back and grabbed the pole, twirled it around his head, and finally entered a battle stance.

"Mika, they're serious," Ariadne whispered. "We should focus our attacks on them one at a time." She looked at the three enemies. "Who should we target first?"

(Aqueorlitus)

The door to the house opened slowly. An old woman appeared on the other side. "My, oh my, dear. Get in here right this moment before you catch a cold," she said in concern and gestured for the wolf to come inside.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 09-11-2009, 01:06 PM