Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Sakura has misbehaved. She made a mistake. I brought you here to show you what happens to misbehaving girls!" he declared. He then stopped and sighed. "I do not like hurting you, I love each of you, but when I demand obedience, I demand obedience!" he screamed, before placing his hand on Sakura's shoulder.

Good girl, Sakura. I will reward you later. You are a very good girl "Sakura, you have been punished for your disobedience. all is forgiven," he said, before moving his hand, and Sakura's 'injuries' disappeared. "You'll notice, all of your powers don't work here. Only mine do. So Orihime, don't expect your feeling powers to do any good here. Now that we have all this settled, and we all know to behave..."

The door suddenly closed, and locked itself, as Alex's clothes began to fade away. "All of you, strip. I believe it's time for me to enjoy your bodies and love," he grinned as tentacles began to slither out of his body, each thick, and ending in a phallic shaped head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-11-2009, 09:24 AM