Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex smiled and pulled her into a kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth as his right hand grabbed and squeezed her right breast, and his left squeezed and spanked her ass. I will always love you, Silvia. You are my dirty little whore, but you are also my lover. I will always love you. Your beautiful, green hair, your sexy red eyes, your pale, white skin, how you blush every time I do something sexual to you, your nice, huge, breasts...You're so perfect. I don't deserve you, Alex's mind said as he kissed her.

-------------

Hunter continued to lick away at her pussy, kissing the clit and licking it, before pushing his dog tongue into her pussy, before taking it out, savoring her sweet, virgin taste. He continued to tease her, his aroma flowing out of his body as he kissed her body.

He continued to tease her for what seemed like forever, before moving up and seeing her closed eyes, his cock rubbing against her wet pussy. "Are you ready, Grace?" he whispered, and if she said yes, or nodded, he would add, "Open your eyes, and beg..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 09-11-2009, 09:03 AM