Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Silvia blushed and moaned gently as she felt her master's cock rub against her clothes pussy. "I-I will be happy to serve you in anyway master..." She moaned. She rubbed her butt against his hand as he reached down and grabbed it and blushed a little more at her own lust. "I love it when master loves me.." she said softly with a timid smile.

--------

Grace blushed harder as she suddenly felt Hunter's cock prod her inner thigh and tried to prepare herself for it. But it never came, and she gasped with surprise and pleasure as hunter began to make his way down her body. She moaned softly as he kissed her toned belly, and squirmed when his tongue entered her belly button, Her hands reached down and buried themselves deep into the fur on his head as he made his way down to her flower.

She felt his cold dog like nose press lightly against her entrance as he took in her sent, and it sent a shiver down her spine. The next things she knew, Hunter kissed her pleasure center lightly and began to kiss around it, teasing her and make her blush and moan. "Ahhh...Hunter..." She moaned softly as she squirmed, her innocent body having never been treated like this before. Her hips weakly gyrated against Hunter, and Grace could not bare to open her eyes and see herself giving into the lust so quickly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 09-11-2009, 03:33 AM