Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Streets)

"Thank you...They had done a good job, and now it's time for us to continue their legacy and release the entire country from the Queen's evil hands..." The wolf throw a usual smile as wagging both tails slightly before looking and waving his big paw to them. "Let's get going before Solia 'nagged' us again..."

(Aqueorlitus: Antechamber)

Mika watch the torches lit the dark room, exposing the structure as well as the three figures standing on the other side of the room. She take a long glance on each figure with her usual happy expression, while released Ariadne and Alexander's hand.

"Uninvited? I am somewhat skeptical... The door is open wide automatically once we're here. Does it means you invite us...?" Mika said, questioning the jester.

(Aqueorlitus)

In the meantime, a male wolf wearing only long brown pants running through a heavy downpour towards the nearest house to avoid himself from being hit by the falling rain. He ends up on the old woman's house; a house that Mika, Ariadne and Alexander attend previously. "My goodness..I didn't see such a heavy storm like this one in my life!" He said loudly which his voice can be heard clearly through the door, while drying his slender wet furry body. He shared a similar appearance and power as Faiz, but the difference is his eyes is in faint-yellow colour and has one tail. He also wears a lavender-colored, unbreakable metal collar which determine he was a sex slave for males in country called Metigu. Luckily, he able to escape on the day before the customer indulge his innocent body and soul.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-10-2009, 12:18 PM